Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Local Base Oriented Marketing  (Read 96 times)

Offline Moseby

• Members
Local Base Oriented Marketing
« on: November 10, 2022, 08:23:36 PM »
When you have bases in two continents with very different venues, it is difficult and expensive to advertise within the game allowances.  It would be excellent if a player could regionalize more particularly marketing.  By example, my HQ is in USA (Newark), but I have generated serious traffic from London Gatwick and Rome much located on the Continent.  It would be fabulous to have a marketing campaign just limited to Europe...perhaps just the EEC.  Any thoughts on how this could be done?

Offline Continental Sky

• Members
Re: Local Base Oriented Marketing
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2022, 05:19:17 AM »
There are route specific campaigns, they do what you need, increase RI only for a selected route. You need it only if you want to get to RI 100 sooner than without such a campaign.

Once you get to RI 100, it does not matter where is your general campaign based, you just need to maintain CI at decent level, regardless of what general campaigns are activated.

Now, what is a decent CI, I read several opinions, and it seems to be around 60. As you grow, marketing cost will become irrelevant so you will want to go for CI 100 as well, just for the sake of rank, but for the sake of load factor, CI 60 seems to do the job quite well.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.