Splashing Again

Started by ali5541, June 03, 2022, 10:40:18 AM

ali5541

Hi guys! It's been some years since I last actually played. How are things?

I've peaked my head in and out a few times but never actually decided to get my feet wet again until a few days ago. The game has changed a lot since I last really played LOL

I'm still dabbling in the beginner's world kinda figuring out the changes since I last really played but doing good so far. To the new experts out here, does seat configuration on airplanes still have little effect on actual demand? I know it affects range and payload but I'm talking about actual reason for the AI to pick your airline over competition.
Member since July-2007

Sami

The seat config system is still the same "old", but I've had a new concept in the works (admittely for quite a long time already :-[).

ali5541

Ah haha. Got it.

Glad to hear things are still moving along.
Member since July-2007

gazzz0x2z

did you know about cargo? That's by far the biggest change since I joined in 2014.

ali5541

I used to be around as cargo was getting/being implemented but stopped actually playing by the time it was in the game. Not gonna complain though, I'm looking at my financials and cargo is netting me a nice profit. I can see why there are players doing straight cargo airliners rather then pax LOL

ngl, I'm loving what I see so far - might hop back into a full game soon and try my hand at a regular game and see if I can get myself into an alliance. Kinda sad though, when I used to play, lots of people role played and made airline announcements and posts - kinda quiet on that front now compared to what it used to be like LOL

Member since July-2007