Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Adding more stock market features  (Read 278 times)

Offline TheoJames

• Members
Adding more stock market features
« on: May 06, 2022, 02:28:44 AM »
I feel like we should be given more opportunity to work with our share prices and shareholder value. If you could implement a way to interact and adjust your airlines stock price (stock buy backs, adding dividends), while also using it as a mechanism for funding (secondary equity offerings). It would also be a nice way to compare your airline relative to other airlines. Perhaps even introducing opportunities to invest in other airlines, with the ability to enhance secondary revenue streams. Something that could also be interesting is having the opportunity of being bought out (CEO would need to agree), and then have the CEO keep the funds from the sale to create a new airline within the game world. Creating a more dynamic financial market system could benefit the gameplay and create another layer to the game.

Offline swiftus27

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: Adding more stock market features
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2022, 04:54:45 PM »
Meanwhile its late game in HATF and I have enough cash ($183B) to buy out the #2 airline in SFO ($39B in Owner's Equity), #2 airline in SEA ($72B), #4 airline in SEA ($4B) at 150% of book value. 

I would still have over $10B in cash afterwards (and hundreds of planes to sell or scrap).

Problem is that I would also be WAY over my OOB limit.   

What I am getting at is the amount of money one has late-game can be absurd.    If I had a 5% ROI on my liquid reserves, I would make about ~$175 million per week.  Sami obviously had to scale back interest income or that would be an absurd amount to add to my already-insane amount of income.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 04:59:09 PM by swiftus27 »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.