Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Severe Weather Slows Down Air Traffic in United States... Again!?  (Read 348 times)

Offline jrljamielin2

• Members
Hi All,

Has anyone else noticed that there have been 5 Severe Weather events in the US in the past 1 and a bit game years.

Appreciate USA has the most airlines so needs to have a higher number of proportionate world events, but would be great to have some variety.

Also, despite these events I haven't noticed a tangible effect on demand so unsure if this is a bug?

Would be good to hear your thoughts?

Jamie

Offline Mort

• Members
Re: Severe Weather Slows Down Air Traffic in United States... Again!?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2022, 09:38:59 AM »
Due to thunderstorms and heavy rain in United States delay risk is increased.

The text suggests it will only cause an increase to delays (maybe cancellations too), so probably not a bug that no change to demand is noticed.

Would agree that having some more variety for world events would be great though  :)

Offline jrljamielin2

• Members
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2022, 01:14:54 PM »
The text suggests it will only cause an increase to delays (maybe cancellations too), so probably not a bug that no change to demand is noticed.

Would agree that having some more variety for world events would be great though  :)

Apologies, when I said demand I meant actual pax numbers who flew my airline in the previous week (or when the event took place), I should have worded that better!

Offline jrljamielin2

• Members
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2022, 10:03:02 AM »
And today another severe weather event in the US :O

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.