Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Cabin crew morale dropped  (Read 318 times)

Offline Continental Sky

• Members
Cabin crew morale dropped
« on: October 03, 2021, 03:20:09 PM »
Hello. I would appreciate help on this issue: earlier in the game, I noticed that I had some 7-8 staff more than needed, 102% total, in different departments. I fired the surplus and issued one-time bonuses of 50% to raise my staff morale, and it was all around 90 or so. I haven't touched it ever since.

At that time, my company image dropped sharply, I don't know if it was because of personnel fired or something else, but it recovered after a couple of months.

I have visited Personnel Office today, and saw that morale is high for all groups except cabin crew. Cabin crew was at alarming 12%, with stafiing at 100%. I issued one-time bonus for this group only, and morale rose to 18 only. I issued 6% raise in salary, and morale rose to 21. I expected one time bonus and 6% payrise would bring morale to 90, yet it brought it to miserable 21.

Can someone advise what would be the reason for this, what am I doing wrong?

Follow screenshots of staff morale and company image.

Thanks in advance for any hint! :)

I had hard times in the beginning, didn't read the guides and made several mistakes that I now recognize as rookie mistakes (departing planes at 2AM, not leaving any single minute between two flights, leasing expensive long haul plane, B762, when I still did not have sufficient funds to manage it and knowledge to schedule it properly, etc.); I was in debt for a couple of months, more than 1 M$ in red at one point, but I managed to recover, now it seems I make steady profit and my account is in green again, so I wouldn't be delighted my flight attendants to ruin it again!  >:(

Offline Mr.HP

• Members
Re: Cabin crew morale dropped
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2021, 04:23:23 AM »
Hey,

I would not fire off any staff under any situation. Any fire will result in big drop of Company Image. The auto hired system always get 1-2% extra at all positions. If you don't like that, you can switch off the auto hired. But then, you have to remember to manually hire staff when assigning new routes to A/C

And don't worry too much about 21% morale of cabin crew. Just leave them time and they will recover

Offline Continental Sky

• Members
Re: Cabin crew morale dropped
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2021, 04:27:26 AM »
OK, thank you for explaining! Indeed, morale grew up from 21 to 27 by this morning, hopefully it will continue.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.