Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Seeing the demand on search result page  (Read 311 times)

Offline Taffo346

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Seeing the demand on search result page
« on: September 29, 2021, 09:57:34 AM »
This request is intended for making it easier to open or plan routes.

When I want to open a new route, I make a search based on several criteria, such as distance, country etc., then I have to click on the small "world" icon in the result page to see that demand on a specific route. It consumes too much time. And it is even more difficult when I do that with my cell phone. It would make route opening much easier if we can see the demand on the result page. The details page, that is accessed via the small "world" icon, would be used for more details when required.

The same applies for the planning as well.

Offline Continental Sky

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
Re: Seeing the demand on search result page
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2021, 09:46:59 AM »
I do agree with this request, it was my idea as well.

In my staff, there is "Route strategies department", with almost as many employees as pilots, so I would have expected they can prepare a little bit more comprehensive overview for the salary they get!  ;D

Apart from demand, I would also like to see another detail on that page: there is small A/C icon indicating that I already have a plane on that route; but I would like to see which plane(s) - plane type instead of icon, e.g., B738, AT75, and so on; if tge same plane makes two flights a day, then repeat its designation. If it's not possible, then at least number of flights, i.e. 2 icons if there are 2 flights per day, 3 icons for 3 flights, etc.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.