Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Lack of planes  (Read 362 times)

Offline Jake S

• Members

The 7 people who like this post:
Lack of planes
« on: September 25, 2021, 07:09:48 PM »
This is a thread where we can hopefully collect all the complaints from all the people who will complain about the lack of planes so that we don’t have 50 posts about the same s*** (like always)… Hopefully you know who you are by now ;)

"People who invest in aviation are the biggest suckers in the world."

Online dmoose42

• Members

The 7 people who like this post:
Re: Lack of planes
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2021, 10:37:17 PM »
The game is terrible!!

Everyone should always be able to get whatever plane whenever they want it for free!!!

Is that a good enough complaint!!!

Haha - I like the fact that there are constraints in the beginning - makes the game better than just having everything instantly available

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?

The 6 people who like this post:
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2021, 08:49:09 AM »
Always good to have this sort of combined rant-thread  ;D

Offline Viscount Bailey

• Members
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2021, 04:23:51 PM »
Have to sadly agree, unless you are lucky enough (or maybe that should read - unlucky enough !!! ) to be able to spend copious amounts of time playing this game (I do not), then this is an absolute waste of a gameworld.  No decent planes available for years and years - everything booked up on production lines and nothing much available on the used market.

What a miserable game experience  >:( :,(  un-workable unless I'm content to just sit here for years with no growth   >:(

Offline Jake S

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2021, 04:40:27 PM »
un-workable unless I'm content to just sit here for years with no growth   >:(
Look at it this way: The first few game years is you reserving a spot at your HQ until the actual GW starts  :)

"People who invest in aviation are the biggest suckers in the world."

Online Andre090904

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2021, 06:02:11 PM »
Have to sadly agree, unless you are lucky enough (or maybe that should read - unlucky enough !!! ) to be able to spend copious amounts of time playing this game (I do not), then this is an absolute waste of a gameworld.  No decent planes available for years and years - everything booked up on production lines and nothing much available on the used market.

What a miserable game experience  >:( :,(  un-workable unless I'm content to just sit here for years with no growth   >:(

If this setting is not for you, maybe pick another game world with a different setting.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.