Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Average aircraft condition statistics is not working properly  (Read 1005 times)

Offline Rohmar

• Members
Average aircraft condition statistics is not working properly
« on: September 17, 2021, 04:30:41 PM »
I have one of the youngest fleet 6/124, every plane serviced, and I should have one of the best overall stat in this class. Also according to my own avg calculation. Instead of that I have almost the worst. Figure is quarterly 5% lower than it should be. Does anyone else have the same problem, or am I doing something wrong?

Offline knobbygb

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: Average aircraft condition statistics is not working properly
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2021, 10:43:04 AM »
Well, the age of your fleet has almost nothing to do with aircraft condition.  If they're regularly maintained, they will stay about 91% to 99% over the weeks and months whether brand new or 20+ years old. I think older aircraft will deteriorate more quickly when a maintenance is skipped though, but that shouldn't affect you.

The aircraft condition stat is quite volatile, in that you can easily rise and fall 30 or 50 places in the rankings from week to week.  It's not one I ever even look at, to be honest.  You can't see anyone else's individual aircraft condition numbers, nor can you average your own as the stat will be based on last week's figures which you can't see and will have changed. So you can't really predict where you should be.

I really wouldn't worry about it.  If it's not calculated quite correctly, it will at least be the same for everyone.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 10:48:10 AM by knobbygb »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.