Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Ideas for new achievements  (Read 53 times)

Offline Andre090904

• Members
Ideas for new achievements
« on: August 24, 2021, 08:55:58 PM »
Hi Sami,

As we agreed on Discord, here is a list of achievements that could (should?) be added to the game to give some more incentives. As you know someone already got all the achievements. What we need now are more achievements and ideally a hall of fame (see Discord) which would add even more motivation if we can beat all time records.

I invite everyone to add ideas and I will update this list.

- Add country specific "Aircraft Lover" achievements. Rather than simply "European", add British, French, German, Swedish. Even Spanish or Czech could be added for the most hardcore players.
- Add "Game End: Most Cash" or "Game End: Highest Operational Profit" (potentially per continent)
- Add more levels for existing achievements (e.g. "Yearly Passengers Level 6", "Plane Lover Level 4", "Large Operator Level 4", "Aircraft Fleet Level 6" etc).
- Add "Exotic Plane Lover" achievements (e.g. "Operate 10/25/50 supersonic planes" or "Operate 10/25/50 Baade 152" etc.)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 12:45:29 PM by Andre090904 »

Offline Mort

• Members
Re: Ideas for new achievements
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2021, 09:19:20 AM »
ideally a hall of fame (see Discord)

Might I suggest copying the relevant text here, Discord is wonderful for real time chat but does lack the permanence of the forums.

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2021, 11:01:40 AM »
- Add "Game End: Most Cash" or "Game End: Highest Operational Profit"

I would split those by continents, forcing achievement hunters to play in Africa, South America, etc.... Most achievements are doable playing only in Europe or North America. Having a "biggest company value in Africa" award would make an interesting battle between the king of the hills of Algeria, Egypt, and South Africa.

Offline Andre090904

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2021, 12:44:42 PM »
Might I suggest copying the relevant text here, Discord is wonderful for real time chat but does lack the permanence of the forums.

Here you:

"Or maybe rather than achievements, maybe add a "hall of fame"? We already have the data. For example, "most passengers carried" always displays how many pax were actually carried. So all who have that achievement could be compared and be listed in a Top 10 for example.
[22:38]
No graphics needed. Just a simple table. Code should be simple, too. But adds a ton of motivation.
[22:41]
For example, 33 players have the achievement "Game End: Most Passengers #2". I have it twice, once with 358 million and once with 9100 million passengers. Why not have a top 10 of those achievements? So rather than hunting the achievements, we also can aim to beat old records."

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.