Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Display error? "Production is about to end in 53 months"  (Read 45 times)

Online Cardinal

• Members
GW: History and the Future

This seems to be happening on all newly-certified models. Most recently the MD-87 was certified, so the status of production changed from "Production is about to start" to "Production is about to end in 53 months" instead of "Model is in Production". But it's not just the MD-87, I saw it with the earlier MD-80 models. They eventually corrected themselves after a few game weeks.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 06:25:13 PM by Sami »

Online Cardinal

• Members
Re: Display error? "Production is about to end in 53 months"
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2021, 05:18:48 PM »
The MD-87 just switched to "Model is in production" and the Aircraft News page posted that "McDonnell Douglas has announced that the previously announced plans to close the production line of their McDonnell Douglas MD-81, McDonnell Douglas MD-82, McDonnell Douglas MD-83 and McDonnell Douglas MD-87 aircraft have been reversed."

But now the MD-88 shows "Production is about to end in 113 months"

And the DHC-8-300 was just certified and says "Model is in production". So maybe this is just the MD-80 line that's having this issue?

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Display error? "Production is about to end in 53 months"
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2021, 06:24:51 PM »
Yea probably due to manual updates made to MD series some time ago. So I think not really any bug but rather some one-time misconfiguration and nothing to worry.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.