Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Airlines appearing out of nowhere???  (Read 107 times)

Offline JohnGaleazza

• Members
Airlines appearing out of nowhere???
« on: July 04, 2021, 12:12:06 AM »
Hello,

I noticed a new airline in my base country whose name I don't recognize.  When researching the game indicates that this airline has been around about as long as my own (approx 1500 days or 4 yrs), I'm fairly certain this airline was not in my country before seeing it today.  I don't want to make accusations but I can only think of the following explanations 1) Airline changed name.  If this is the case is there a way to see what an airline's previous name was? 2) Airline set up base in my base country.  Unlikely.  3) Cheats???  Again I cannot prove so I don't want to make accusations.  or 4)  I just missed the airlines name in the past.

Offline knobbygb

• Members
Re: Airlines appearing out of nowhere???
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2021, 05:08:45 AM »
My guess would be (1).  In the Dashboard/Airline News screen, you might find details of this - it should be around for a few weeks at least before scrolling off the bottom.  (2) It depends which country you are in, but you would be able to tell from their 'Airline Information' page which bases they have opened and when. (3)  Not possible as far as I know. (4) would be my second choice (after 1)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.