Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: when will A300/310s production be end?  (Read 138 times)

Offline PattyChen

• Members
when will A300/310s production be end?
« on: May 07, 2021, 03:16:37 PM »
when will A300/310s production be end?
Will the production be end if I continuously give new order on them?

Offline PattyChen

• Members
Re: when will A300/310s production be end?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2021, 03:58:34 PM »
I think I have found the answer in the manual.
It says if I continuously give new A300s order and keep its backlog order over 30 then the prodution line will not be closed

https://www.airwaysim.com/game/Manual/Aircraft/New/#ProdSlots

Before a production line of the model is closed there must be certain criteria fulfilled. In every case the manufacturers will try to sell the new model for at least 6 months after its launch. If still in this time there are no orders, or very little orders (less than 20-30) the production line will enter to "about to close" status. Same happens if the aircraft has been in production for a longer time now but there are no more new orders and the production queue is very small (approx. less than 30 orders to be delivered in the future). When production line goes to this status the manufacturer will issue a news bulletin informing the airlines - the line is not yet closed though and more orders can be made.
If the models get enough more orders the production line will change back to "normal" status and the threat of closure is removed, for now. However if within a certain time period no more (or not enough) orders are gained the production line will close. All pending orders made before the final closure announcement will be delivered normally but after that no more new orders for that production line / fleet group are possible, and there is no way to restart the production of that model anymore.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.