Do planes get tired or something?

Started by Catgirl, April 25, 2021, 04:51:50 AM

Catgirl

Hello guys.

I am new to this game, and my friend told me to set up 7 flights for each of my aircraft per week. I am just wondering if he is pulling my leg, because don't airplanes need to rest or anything? Whenever I fly it seems like the airplanes are always resting and not flying. I am wondering how this is represented in the game.

Thanks very much.

How can I draw my signature in this box?

RALLX

Planes have minimum turnaround time, which is the time used to prepare the plane after arrival and before departure (this is why you don't board a plane immediately after the passengers in the plane have disembarked). The larger the planes, the longer the turnaround time. They also have 4 different kind of maintenance checks. The A check is the most frequent, occurring every week for 5 hours.

JumboShrimp

Quote from: Catgirl on April 25, 2021, 04:51:50 AM
Hello guys.

I am new to this game, and my friend told me to set up 7 flights for each of my aircraft per week. I am just wondering if he is pulling my leg, because don't airplanes need to rest or anything? Whenever I fly it seems like the airplanes are always resting and not flying. I am wondering how this is represented in the game.

Thanks very much.

Nope.  The crews needs rest, but the aircraft can keep on flying...

But there is a maintenance schedule, to check if all the systems in the aircraft keep operating normally.

EAS66

We just put some SPEED and cocaine into the fuel lines and inject the hydraulics with strong coffee. No rest needed.

groundbum2

search for 7 day scheduling, mainly only used for long haul but can be used for short-haul

Simon

Catgirl

How can I draw my signature in this box?