Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Pax Demand int. Routes  (Read 107 times)

Online ConnectionLost

• Members
Pax Demand int. Routes
« on: March 30, 2021, 11:26:45 AM »
Hi guys, search function resulted in very old topics and not the answers I was looking for. Didn't play the game for several years and although city-based demand concerning cargo is clear to me, I have some questions regarding pax flights.

-How come most flights from DEN, a major hub in real life, has so little demand for flights towards Europe? Only flights to Manchester/London maken sense with 767's.. Will that eventually grow over time, or does it also depend on the Total traffic from out of DEN?
-when the demand is like 160 daily, and I choose to only fly it three times a week, will it capture demand from other days?

Cheers

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: Pax Demand int. Routes
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2021, 01:43:52 PM »
Pax demand is static. Well, it grows overtime, but a predefined way. There is no way you capture pax demand from other airports right now. IT's in the works, AFAIK, but delay is probably far from now - it's nto a small feature.

Online groundbum2

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2021, 09:53:27 AM »
and no you can't operate 3 flights a week and capture passengers left stranded on the other 4 days. It would be a good feature to have, especially in the 1950s when lh pax numbers are so low

Simon

Online ConnectionLost

• Members
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2021, 11:01:08 AM »
Cheers for the answers guys, guess ill just wait and see what the demand does...

Offline RALLX

• Members
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2021, 07:13:47 AM »
This is taken from the game world introduction.

---------

Special setup for the start-up phase of this game:
The initial passenger demand starts at very low levels compared to the era.

The availability of used aircraft is somewhat lower than in standard setup.

The amount of airport slots is very low at the game start. These will grow rapidly over the first game year.

The production rates for new aircraft are also lower than normally, but will grow after the initial phase of the game.

Offline tungstennedge

• Members
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2021, 08:08:15 AM »
The way I believe pax works, it at the beginning, there is a preset value of pax for each route, and this grows over time, by a fixed percentage, that can vary based on game setting and over time. Maybe this isn't exactly it, but this is what I tend to observe. Some worlds get much bigger numbers than others, there is nothing players can do about it, besides wait.

Its why I prefer cargo anyway

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.