Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Why are some routes highlighted red in the schedule page?  (Read 128 times)

Offline jrljamielin2

• Members
Why are some routes highlighted red in the schedule page?
« on: December 20, 2020, 10:41:14 AM »
Hi All,

I've been a player for 6/7 years (with a slight break in the middle) and thought I knew most of what was to know about the game, but a recent issue has me stumped and was wondering if I could have some guidance?

My cargo and passenger routes to KORD from all my base airports are highlighted in red on the schedule page, no other routes including those to US Airports are highlighted, just routes to KORD. To make it stranger, every 3-4 game weeks one of my 767-300F (just one not all 7) has a week of 70-80% Cargo Load Factor, whereas the others which have the exact same routes scheduled (just on different days as they are 7 day scheduled) stay at 30-35%?

I'm honestly quite baffled, I thought maybe the routes have no slots, but then the colour would be orange, not red. I thought maybe it is a world event, but nothing in the news section and nothing showing up as affecting demand on the route planning page. This must be some sort of feature introduced when I stopped playing a few years ago but I don't understand what it is, and aside from this strange 1 week demand surge for one aircraft, everything else is pretty normal.

Can someone help me with what this is as I think I am going crazy! :D

Jamie - TransAir

Offline sanabas

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: Why are some routes highlighted red in the schedule page?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2020, 01:56:27 PM »
If you're using a filter to search the schedules, in this case I assume you used KORD as the search term, then you'll only see planes flying to/from that airport, and the routes to/from that airport will be highlighted.

As for the once per month boost to LF on a single route on a single day, that's probably the competition not flying that day due to B-check.

Offline jrljamielin2

• Members
Re: Why are some routes highlighted red in the schedule page?
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2020, 06:02:46 PM »
If you're using a filter to search the schedules, in this case I assume you used KORD as the search term, then you'll only see planes flying to/from that airport, and the routes to/from that airport will be highlighted.

As for the once per month boost to LF on a single route on a single day, that's probably the competition not flying that day due to B-check.

Haha I cannot believe it is that simple!! I'm not a newbie I promise, many thanks!

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.