Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Editing Flights/ Slots Idea  (Read 319 times)

Offline JT Rend

• Members
Editing Flights/ Slots Idea
« on: December 17, 2020, 04:49:05 AM »
It would be nice to be able to add a refueling stop to existing flights without starting another new flight, or be able to start a new flight and use slots you have on a new flight.   For instance, I forgot that I needed a fuel stop to get my Boeing 707's from the US to Amsterdam I found the slots and started a flight but forgot the refueling stops,  now I can't edit the flight and put in the refueling stops and I cannot use the slots on a new flight. Just my $.02.

-JT REND

Online Andre090904

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: Editing Flights/ Slots Idea
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2020, 04:51:32 AM »
For instance, I forgot that I needed a fuel stop to get my Boeing 707's from the US to Amsterdam I found the slots and started a flight but forgot the refueling stops,  now I can't edit the flight and put in the refueling stops and I cannot use the slots on a new flight.

Simply delete the flight in the schedule, but select to not give back the slots to the public. Then create the flight from scratch including the tech-stops.

Offline JohnGaleazza

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: Editing Flights/ Slots Idea
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2021, 05:46:22 PM »
Adding a refueling stop would change the arrival time at the destination airport wouldn't it?  So not like you can use the same slots.  You can use the same slots for the departure but the arrival and return times would be totally different...

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.