Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] New routes appear twice on Route Image page  (Read 76 times)

Offline NickSTL

• Members
[-] New routes appear twice on Route Image page
« on: November 22, 2020, 07:51:22 PM »
In The Modern Times, I purchased a new airplane and immediately assigned it a twice daily Athens - Ljublijana flight. Thus, the route already appeared on the Route image page, however, it appeared twice (see screenshot attached). The same happened with another new flight that I scheduled twice daily and haven't operated before.

The flight is not operational so I don't know if the two entries will merge once the airplane is delivered and the flights commence but even now I don't think the same route should appear twice as (if I understand correctly), there is only one route image per city pair and not different ones for different flights.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2020, 01:13:48 PM by Sami »

Offline NickSTL

• Members
Re: New routes appear twice on Route Image page
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2020, 12:44:47 AM »
Okay, a quick update since this route as well as another one have now started and are at a route image of 3. However, the route image page still lists duplicate phantom routes that it says stand at 0 RI with no previous flights (see screenshot attached).

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: New routes appear twice on Route Image page
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2020, 01:13:44 PM »
I see only one item there now.

It automatically removes the obsolete data. Though can't tell why you had two entries there in the first place.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.