I can't find the cause of my profits and load factors going down?

Started by Equinox, November 06, 2020, 10:45:14 PM

Equinox

Hi, I'm pretty new and inexperienced to this game (My account was created in January but I took a long break since then). I recently noticed that my company pre-tax profit went down 42% and operating profit/loss went down 29%. My passenger Y load factor also went down 2.6%, while my CL went down 37% and my CS went down 8%. I've raked through my income sheets and route summaries but I can't seem to find the exact cause of the problem. I think it could've been because I recently leased two used Boeing 737-900s, but in the income statement it didn't show anything related to the purchase of aircraft. It's just that my total operating expenses went up and my total operating revenue went down. I can't really find the cause of this though? Any possibilities or am I just being dumb?

sanabas

Planes in heavy maintenance? Especially if you only have a few planes, losing a couple at once is a big hit to overall revenue.

Fired staff and had a large CI hit? Forgot to raise salaries and staff went on strike?

Another airline opened in competition to you?

Maintenance would be my guess, but post a screenshot of income statement, etc and people can make more informed guesses.

Equinox

Sorry for the late reply. It turns out I was just being dumb and my airline has rebounded from the drops. I didn't have any maintenance ongoing or strikes or new competitors, but I appreciate your trying to help.  :) Everything is fine in my airline now!