Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: copy changes to other 7day flights  (Read 170 times)

Offline groundbum2

• Members

The 3 people who like this post:
copy changes to other 7day flights
« on: September 20, 2020, 08:16:11 AM »
A lot of the time I adjust the CL/CS/CH on an existing route to make the most money. Trouble is with 7 day schedules I have to make this same change 7 times over.

On the edit route page I'd like a tick box "copy this to other days" so that any changes I made, cargo slider, price changes, seat limits, heck even tech stops, buy slots, would be copied to any other flights with the same flight number and same from/to airport.

Simon

Offline tungstennedge

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: copy changes to other 7day flights
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2020, 10:21:22 AM »
Your a madman for ever even attempting to change the ratios. I just give up when even thinking of changing this. Anyways, great idea, but I really just wish they added this for making seven day schedules quickly.

Online Tuckernut

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2020, 08:39:19 PM »
Intriguing idea.  I frequently do the 7 aircraft “stair step” schedule and have often wished there was an option that said “same schedule, same aircraft type, advance by one day.”  Manually schedule the first airplane and six clicks later then I am done.(unless there is not a slot time available and I have do fo the 5 minute shuffle to find a slot.

Cheers

Tuckernut

Offline Cornishman

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2020, 08:17:16 PM »
Another great and sensible request Simon... will it become just one more amongst the dozens and dozens of other ignored sensible requests ?  >:(   I'm in the same category as Tungsten.... just can't be bothered anymore - I used to do it ... oh dear, I am tiring of this game aren't I?  Sorry to sound so negative.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 08:23:57 PM by Cornishman »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.