Personnel threatening strike

Started by Maxair, September 03, 2020, 07:19:14 PM

Maxair

So some of my personnel are have been threatening a strike for nearly a game year now. Every once in a while ill tinker with my staff costs until they threaten a strike and then ill set it to increase automatically. Usually as soon as i do that and they are getting what they asked for the strike warning goes away. This time though nearly 8 months after i set wages to raise automatically and they all got their requested salaries im still getting a strike warning for some groups. Ive never experienced that before. Anybody else have that happen? My CI has taken quite a hit.

Sami

If your salaries are on automation a strike should not happen. But since you've tweaked them recently simply put everything back under manual control, give them the raise they want, wait for strike warning to clear and then put the staff automations back on.

Maxair

I have given them the raise they wanted long ago. Thats why i dont understand why this is happening. Ive done the same thing many times with this airline and it works exactly as you say. Except this time its different. I tried creating more routes and adding the staff manually and it hasnt had any effect. Im stumped

stealy