Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: leasing vs C/D checks  (Read 192 times)

Online groundbum2

• Members
leasing vs C/D checks
« on: September 02, 2020, 03:58:30 PM »
on the "aircraft" screen it has boxes for leases about to expire and aircraft going into maintenance.

Quite often I lease a plane up until a big C or D check, but sometimes a C check sneaks through with a month or two left on the lease.

Soooo my request is could the box "leases about to expire" go to 60 days rather than 30, and could it put an asterisk or (C) or (D) or something next to any aircraft that has a C or D scheduled within that 60 day window.

I'd still like D to be bold in the "aircraft going into maintenance" box just so it sticks out...

I could do C checks manually but 90% of my planes are aok being automatic..

Simon

Offline Karl

• Members
Re: leasing vs C/D checks
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2020, 08:35:31 PM »
It seems to me that a real-world airline has some flexibility about scheduling C & D checks.  (I believe that some airlines even now use running checks that do not take an aircraft out of service for months at a time - where maintenance is performed on a on-going basis throughout the life of the aircraft.  Some no longer rely on C & D checks.)

So:

I would just like C & D checks to expire on or near the same date for an aircraft.

Or, I would like the ability - within a reasonable period -to be able to pre-select a date for the checks to better coordinate them. 

Or, I would like to find a way to spread my C/D checks out to a set number every week/month so as to have a better (or less) impact on the budget and the virtual schedule.  There are months with few aircraft in MX and others with many in MX.  I have no control over that (except not to buy or lease on a given date, but that is a difficult or impossible task to put on a player).

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.