Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Started by jrljamielin2, August 03, 2020, 09:16:32 AM

jrljamielin2

Hi There AWS Community,

Whilst not a Pilot or Aviator myself, I love planes and I love flying and I love simulation games, so I will be purchasing the latest Flight Simulator and I am super excited for it to be released!

Is anyone else planning on purchasing the game? it would be good to get a community group for the multiplayer aspects of the new Flight Sim - I'm also just starting out on Youtube so will be uploading video's and streaming highlights of the game and it would be great to get you all involved!

Look forward to hearing from you all and happy flying!

MRFREAK

It looks great stunningly beautyful, and thinking of giving my few months old computer a slight overhaul if needed.

I have bought the premium edition where the 787-1000 is in and right now I'm like a dog who can't wait for next feeding hour.

mtnlion

I have been a flight simmer since FS2004 and although I have had long periods of time when I have not actively flown, once I started seeing FS2020 videos on YouTube I knew I had to get it. My old laptop was starting to get old, so I invested in a new laptop too. All in all this new sim cost me in the range of 2000 euros.  ;D Totally worth it, especially now when flying and travelling IRL is restricted. The sim is surprisingly smooth even with mid-range gaming laptop. The scenery and especially the weather are stunning!

I started a virtual tour of the U.S.A with the default Cub and plan on visiting most of the States. Starting point was Boundary County, Idaho (for no particular reason) from where I flew to Montana where I am currently after five flights. Next I plan on continuing to Wyoming, Nebraska, South Dakota and North Dakota before starting a long journey towards the East Coast. Concurrently I am touring Scandinavia with the default A320Neo with SAS livery, perhaps I can extend that to world tour if I can find enough scheduled IRL flights that would make it possible.

Zorak

In FSX I flew with a virtual company great fun but it took too much of my time flew a custom 757-200 from EGGL to the US every odd day, different destinations