Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Speed World > Uncap OOB limits  (Read 79 times)

Online LemonButt

• Members
Speed World > Uncap OOB limits
« on: August 01, 2020, 04:37:38 PM »
Speed World only has 137 airlines in it and that number continues to dwindle.  I have the #1/2 airline in many stats and I share 3 bases with the other major airline that is #1/2 in most stats.  I'm at the OOB limit which means I can't provide any further competition to him or anyone else and I'm pretty sure he's up against his limit too.  Since there are so few airlines in the game, I'd like to propose the OOB limit be uncapped to allow unlimited competition (limited only by slots).

We started with 200+ airlines and are down to 137 already with 15 years to go, so the gameworld is basically done unless something changes.  I'd also like to propose some sort of scheme where maybe players who have an airline until the end get some sort of credits back to incentive new players to enter?  Not sure what else to do, but the gameworld needs some help...

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Speed World > Uncap OOB limits
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2020, 12:30:28 PM »
This is perhaps something that should be taken up at the game subforum (poll). But generally trying to avoid large in-game changes.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.