Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] pax demand on return leg is only half of the outgoing leg  (Read 62 times)

Offline Cornishman

• Members

The person who likes this post:
[-] pax demand on return leg is only half of the outgoing leg
« on: August 01, 2020, 09:39:50 AM »
Hi Sami, as per my message to you, please see the weird problem with this route:

GW2 (History and the Future)
NRT - KOA  =  pax demand about 400 per day
KOA - NRT  =  pax demand about 150 per day

Never seen any other route anywhere in this GW or any other GW where such huge differences on the return leg. It make this route unpractical and means I am getting route over-supply warnings for only the return leg of the route. Please can you fix this.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 11:40:20 AM by Sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: pax demand on return leg is only half of the outgoing leg
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2020, 11:40:15 AM »
In most of the cases the demand is quite nearby each others on both legs, but on some airports and on some routes the in- and outbound legs might differ quite much. This is an issue of the "old" passenger demand system and it won't be fixed to this version anymore, unless it's a very major issue like 500pax there and 2pax back.

Offline Cornishman

• Members
Re: pax demand on return leg is only half of the outgoing leg
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2020, 03:44:55 PM »
In most of the cases the demand is quite nearby each others on both legs, but on some airports and on some routes the in- and outbound legs might differ quite much. This is an issue of the "old" passenger demand system and it won't be fixed to this version anymore, unless it's a very major issue like 500pax there and 2pax back.

OK, thanks for the reply.
Jack

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.