Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: SimAirport  (Read 242 times)

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members

The person who likes this post:
SimAirport
« on: May 28, 2020, 11:11:22 PM »
For fans of some early PC Games such as Air Bucks (this goes way back) and Airline Tycoon, there is a new game that's pretty good, called SimAirport.

I give it 2 thumbs up.   :)

Available on Steam and probably elsewhere too.

Offline TheEdge

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
Re: SimAirport
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 05:59:30 PM »
Airport CEO is a good one too

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2020, 11:46:03 PM »
I have Airport CEO as well, but I find SimAirport to be more fun.

With Airport CEO, you are more of a manager, with SimAirport you are an airport and terminal builder, with a lot fun factor. involved.

Especially, setting up your terminal, which can be span 5 levels, from ground, 2 up and 2 down, for various things like baggage handling conveyor belts, sorting hubs, baggage claim carousels...

Additionally, SimAirport has a thriving modding community.

Offline fastspeed

• Members
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2020, 08:06:38 AM »
I've had the game since the beginning of early access, just little over 3 years ago. SimAirport is a good game and fun. I would recommend SimAirport because it's focus is to build an airport whereas Airport CEO doesn't

Online LemonButt

• Members
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2020, 08:11:28 PM »
I've had the game since the beginning of early access, just little over 3 years ago. SimAirport is a good game and fun. I would recommend SimAirport because it's focus is to build an airport whereas Airport CEO doesn't

I paid $20 for it as early access game back in 2017 too and was a bit disappointed and haven't played it since.  It looks like it's come a long way though with official release in Feb 2020 and I'm going to have to play the tutorial again there is so much "new" stuff.

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2020, 10:54:23 PM »
I paid $20 for it as early access game back in 2017 too and was a bit disappointed and haven't played it since.  It looks like it's come a long way though with official release in Feb 2020 and I'm going to have to play the tutorial again there is so much "new" stuff.

There is active development going on constantly, so 3 years is almost a lifetime.

Offline poidenson

• Members
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2020, 07:49:12 PM »
For those who liked Airline Tycoon I recommend to keep an eye on Sky Haven.
Now there is a closed alpha, but it seems that this year the game will be available to everyone.

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2020, 09:05:33 PM »
Sounds great, let us know when it comes out.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.