Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: non-scheduled aircraft included in maintenance statistics  (Read 64 times)

Online groundbum2

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
non-scheduled aircraft included in maintenance statistics
« on: May 23, 2020, 09:46:04 AM »
I raised this a few weeks ago, but was told by Sami that unscheduled aircraft are not included in the aircraft maintenance score.

I think I have conclusive proof they are! In DTM

1st place  99.9%   Easybird, has   2 planes flying, 20 with 0 landings
2nd place 98.2%   Air Bulgaria,   35 flying,           30 with 0 landings
3rd place  98.0%   Fly Baleares,  18 flying,            7 with 0 landings

Now either these airlines are putting planes into B check and getting them to 100% every week, as opposed to every month, or their non-flying planes are getting counted.

I have spoken to two big airlines with 500+ planes, but with super high maint scores and both say they are doing nothing special to up their maintenance score, but both have 100 aircraft sat on the ground unscheduled waiting for a fleet transition.

We seem agreed that only scheduled aircraft should be included, the only argument now is whether the metric is calculated correctly. An easy way to debug this would be to look at the maintenance % of the 2 aircraft easybird has flying, do they lead to an average score of 99.9%?

Simon
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 10:12:52 AM by groundbum2 »

Online Wreck

• Members
Re: non-scheduled aircraft included in maintenance statistics
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2020, 10:59:09 PM »
Have to agree.

When I have a heap of aircraft waiting to be scheduled my maintenance score goes down when I do schedule them.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.