Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: What Happens When Pudong Opens?  (Read 96 times)

Offline Putin

• Members
What Happens When Pudong Opens?
« on: May 10, 2020, 12:25:19 AM »
Hey,

Just wondering if anyone knows what will happen when Shanghai Pudong opens? I've got a lot of domestic and international aircraft scheduled at Shanghai Hongqaio at the moment and I'm concerned that they will all be automatically moved to Pudong once it opens and I'll have to move them all back and reschedule their flights from Hongqiao. I've only ever experienced this once before when Tehran's new airport opened and all my aircraft got moved there but that was okay since they were nearly all international flights and the new airport was the new primary international airport of Tehran. But I still had to reschedule a small amount domestic flights from the old airport. Will this be more of an issue in Shanghai since I've got an awful lot more domestic routes there at the moment? Or will it not rebase me automatically to the new airport (Pudong) like it did in Tehran? Thanks.

Offline Mort

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: What Happens When Pudong Opens?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2020, 02:12:20 PM »
You will be automatically moved to PVG when it opens.

It is my understanding you can send a forum PM to Sami (the game admin) if you wish your airline not to automatically relocate.

Offline Putin

• Members
Re: What Happens When Pudong Opens?
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2020, 12:18:48 AM »
Yikes, okay I might do that. Thanks!

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.