Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Quick survey on game types  (Read 554 times)

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?

The 2 people who like this post:
Quick survey on game types
« on: April 09, 2020, 02:12:09 PM »
May we have 2 minutes of your time, and ask to participate in a survey about your favourite AirwaySim game types and eras: https://bit.ly/2Rlc5kQ

Thank you!

Online knobbygb

• Members

The 4 people who like this post:
Re: Quick survey on game types
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2020, 05:21:24 AM »
Done. The problem with choosing a favourite game type is that I like several equally (hence no preference). I like to have both a short 'challenge' scenario and an ultra-long game going at the same time - for variety. I'd feel lost without either. Maybe the survey should ask for the game types to be ranked in order of preference rather than choosing just one.

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
Re: Quick survey on game types
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2020, 10:18:32 AM »
Done. The problem with choosing a favourite game type is that I like several equally (hence no preference). I like to have both a short 'challenge' scenario and an ultra-long game going at the same time - for variety. I'd feel lost without either. Maybe the survey should ask for the game types to be ranked in order of preference rather than choosing just one.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I pointed out in the the 2nd page (comment) as well. Sometimes I have preferences going in an overall direction, but the single choice I have to make is too precise.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.