Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Is There a Fast Way To Clear Expired Slots?  (Read 101 times)

Offline Tuckernut

• Members
Is There a Fast Way To Clear Expired Slots?
« on: March 22, 2020, 02:21:07 AM »
I have some slots for trips that I took and never used and now they are backing up on my lists for assigning trips.

Is there a fast way to clear the lists by aircraft type?  Or do you have to do them one line at a time?

I am reluctant to hit "view trip" and then "delete route" for fear that it will delete ALL of my routes already in service to that city.  Or is that wrong?

Appreciate the advice.

Tuckernut

Online sanabas

• Members
Re: Is There a Fast Way To Clear Expired Slots?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2020, 02:44:20 AM »
Go to routes, and then click 'notification view'. That'll show you all your routes that aren't assigned to planes, that don't have slots, etc. Highlight all the ones you want to get rid of, and then select 'delete route' or 'delete route and keep slots'. You can filter the list by plane type as well if you want to.

Only way you'll delete everything to the city is if you use destination view and highlight all of them. The different flights will have different route numbers, so if you're only looking at a single number, that's the only flight you'll close.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.