Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Returning Player looking for a base in the next game  (Read 879 times)

Offline LostInBKK

• Members
Returning Player looking for a base in the next game
« on: March 10, 2020, 08:32:32 AM »
I am a returning player after a long gap.

I was just wondering if there was anywhere I should start base in the next game?

Obviously not LHR, JFK or any of the other Mega Hubs, that should be left that to the experts

Looking forward to a friendly batter with your all next game world

Cheers
Lost

Online Mort

• Members
Re: Returning Player looking for a base in the next game
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2020, 02:33:02 PM »
The next game world should be The Jet Age, a medium length game set between 1960 and 1992.

It depends what sort of airline you're looking to run. You could always start out of a second or third tier US airport and focus on more of a regional setup.

Offline sanabas

• Members
Re: Returning Player looking for a base in the next game
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2020, 02:46:50 PM »
Obviously not LHR, JFK or any of the other Mega Hubs, that should be left that to the experts

Honestly, they are some of the easiest places to make money. As long as you don't make any major mistakes and give yourself a cashflow crisis, you'll have no issues building an airline that'll last the entire gameworld.

You could also simply jump into the newest long GW, AoF, as it has plenty of places with not a lot of competition and plenty of potential.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.