Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] routes/slots disappear for planes not having ch3 noise certification GW2  (Read 529 times)

Offline dagwood

• Members
I had not changed all my  cargo planes over to chapter 3 in the USA. Now all of the routes and slots are gone! The schedules for the planes that had those routes are empty!

Is this a bug?  Or did I lose all those slots and routes?
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 08:01:16 PM by Sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
The removal from schedule is exactly per design, since the aircraft cannot fly the routes anymore. But the slots remain there (until they expire as inactive by normal schedule for slot expiration).

https://www.airwaysim.com/game/Manual/Routes/Noise/
On the day the noise regulation becomes active (or changes to a higher level) the system also automatically checks the routes of each airline operating in the region. If the aircraft do not meet the noise regulation levels, the routes in question are automatically unscheduled and the player will receive a notification. In this case the player should change the routes to a different aircraft (capable of meeting the noise regulations) or if possible upgrading that particular aircraft with a Hushkit (if available).

Offline dagwood

• Members
Hi Sami,

Thank you.   

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.