Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [QOL] routes with limited payload on scheduling page  (Read 1156 times)

Offline groundbum2

• Members

The 3 people who like this post:
[QOL] routes with limited payload on scheduling page
« on: January 29, 2020, 09:39:12 AM »
I wish, along with the "show unscheduled aircraft" button on the scheduling page we also had a button, just like on manage routes, a button "show routes with restricted payload".

Why? From the manage routes page it takes several clicks to find what the restriction is (eg 57 pax on 120 seat 737 due range) whereas on the scheduling page I can hover over routes seeing what the restriction is, so 10x quicker and zero mouse clicks!

I could see some people wanting a button for pax restriction and a separate button for cargo restriction as I generally wouldn't be interested in cargo restrictions, and can always filter out cargo aircraft types already...

Simon

Offline groundbum2

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
Re: [QOL] routes with limited payload on scheduling page
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 01:39:01 PM »
as an addition to this could I also that the scheduling page also have a tick box to highlight adjoining routes/routes with less than default turnaround at far end, eg 737-100 has 60 minute turnaround and 737-300 has 70 minute so when I change schedule from -100 to -300 it would be good to see which routes need to be spaced out.

I also saw an earlier request by somebody else to show which routes are "too small" - this could also be done on the scheduling screen since it's a useful compact overview of my airlines routes.

So, on the scheduling page, via tick boxes show
1) routes that are payload limited
2) routes that have turnarounds of less than default (generally 1%) turnaround either between routes or at destination
3) routes that are tagged as "too small"

Simon

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.