Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Cargo update  (Read 268 times)

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Cargo update
« on: January 27, 2020, 03:51:40 PM »
The City Based Demand v.2.0 for cargo has been implemented today to this game world.

Details in the changelog: https://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php/topic,58865.msg494363.html#msg494363

At the same time the settings of this game world's cargo levels are updated to be in line with other games already using cargo v.2.0. You will see a noticeable increase in overall cargo levels due to this change (at least according to my test calculations). However the demand of all routes will not increase since the cargo destinations and origin will change somewhat from v.1 to v.2. It takes up to 6 game months for the figures to fully stabilize.

Overall the v.2 update is a big technical improvement to the cargo and City Based Demand systems. Check the changelog for details.

Offline MikeS

• Members
Re: Cargo update
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2020, 12:07:20 AM »
I can confirm a notable increase in Standard Cargo. Light Cargo seems unaffected (so far).

Mike
aviamecanica

Offline groundbum2

• Members
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2020, 07:41:23 AM »
wow!

Offline tungstennedge

• Members
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2020, 03:33:32 AM »
Anyone noticed new cargo markets? the way demand is made seems to have changed, spain, cities like atl, and other population centers in less wealthy counties seems to have gained some amount of cargo. Im not sure it this is due to cargo updates, or the world progressing tho.

Offline groundbum2

• Members
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2020, 09:42:05 AM »
I'm seeing it as a slow upward creep in CS on my airline curve, plus CH is starting to appear in decent numbers in Japan etc. I think it's just the world economy developing..

Simon

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2020, 12:38:41 PM »
less wealthy counties

There were some deliberate adjustments to these "non-popular" areas with the update.

But also yea as the time goes on the cargo grows too.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.