Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Copy a plane's line of flying +1 day (for 7day schedules)  (Read 376 times)

Offline daysleeper

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
Copy a plane's line of flying +1 day (for 7day schedules)
« on: January 18, 2020, 11:57:51 AM »
Hey, I got a feature request. If this feature already exists and I missed it, or there is a faster way around this problem already, I would love to find out as well!

For those who use 7-day scheduling, especially with shorthaul with a lot of flights, copying all routes from the first plane once the second plane has been delivered, and adjusting the flight date to the next day is a very mundane and lengthy task.  For a single 7-day schedule you have to repeat this 6 times. You can do this for multiple planes at a time (copying a monday flight to both tuesday and wednesday), but then the route assigning process becomes more complicated.

A shortcut feature to "copy" a plane's line of flying, with all routes going a day later would be amazing. It would save a lot of time which can be spent on more strategic play. Especially when playing on mobile phone it would be a huge improvement.

Keep up the good work!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 12:16:47 PM by daysleeper »

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: Copy a plane's line of flying +1 day (for 7day schedules)
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2020, 12:13:19 PM »
Requested zillions of times before, with various different possibilities. Will eventually lead to something, one day... ::)

Offline daysleeper

• Members
Re: Copy a plane's line of flying +1 day (for 7day schedules)
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2020, 12:18:43 PM »
I see, just found the other topic. This can be closed, apologies.  ;D

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.