Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Maintenance  (Read 263 times)

Offline Rhodian

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Maintenance
« on: January 15, 2020, 08:19:43 AM »
Proposes for new maintenance options

1) Been able to set a target for aircraft condition.
for example, been able to set a target for aircraft condition to 90%, which in turn would reduce maintenance cost, but could trade off with increased delays due to technical issues.

2)Setting up maintenance slots.
It would be good to see something similar to the production slots, which could show me within which week my aircraft will start C & D checks.
This could help me to re-arrange the maintenance schedule in earlier than days, hence my aircrafts wont join C & D checks all together.

3) Setting up a maintenance base for propellers/jet which would help you reduce maintenance cost.
These bases could have availability slots, hence third parties could also use it.
This way you can turn maintenance cost into profit on an alliance level.
The cost to build and expand the maintenance base could be variable and depended by many factors,in an attempt to make smaller airports look more attractive.
P.S.1 In this case, if you dont arrange anything for your aircraft, you will still get C & D check from the "general market".
P.S.2 In case your base is in Heathrow and the maintenance flight is in Newcastle, the flight cost should be taken into account

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.