Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Disappearing routes  (Read 92 times)

Offline Stormbringer748

• Members
[-] Disappearing routes
« on: January 13, 2020, 02:30:52 PM »
I'm currently in AoF, am cycling DC6's for DC7's, so have several 6's set to not renew leases. I usually transfer from the 6's to the 7's the day before, but I missed one, and the routes have disappeared. They do not show up if I try th reassign them to another 6, nor do they show up under "routes not flown". Unfortunately, I do not have a copy of the route numbers, only the registration number of the frame, which was OY-VDD. I do not use any filters. Any idea's would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 10:02:16 AM by Sami »

Online groundbum2

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: Disappearing routes
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2020, 06:07:47 PM »
I've done this hundreds of times and not had a problem.

Could I suggest you try and create a reproducable case for Sami? So next time you go from a 6 to 7, grab a few screens hots before doing anything, then do the moves as usual, and see if the bug has occurred again. Are the slots shown as * in the airport slots diagram?

Simon

Online sanabas

• Members
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2020, 06:42:31 PM »
Is it possible you did actually transfer the routes without realising, e.g. had the same plane open twice?

Do you remember the destinations? Do they have less capacity on the route planning screen?

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 10:02:12 AM »
I'm not really able to investigate with such a few details.

But basically a route can never 'disappear', unless you close it. You can find all routes in the Manage Routes page.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.