Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Prices don't update on destinations with multiple routes  (Read 131 times)

Offline LemonButt

• Members
[-] Prices don't update on destinations with multiple routes
« on: January 09, 2020, 08:45:45 PM »
To replicate:

1. Goto Manage Routes: https://www.airwaysim.com/game/Routes/Manage
2. Click Destination View
3. Click Manage Prices icon for a destination that has multiple routes (prices update if there is only 1 flight/route to a destination--the bug only appears to be if routes>1)
4. Update prices with nominal values (i.e. Set Prices manually boxes at bottom of modal--not the adjust prices drop down at the top)
5. Push confirm to update (screenshot 1--set heavy cargo price to $2794)
6. Ajax returns successful response: price|*****|ok|**|The ticket prices have been updated.##-aLoad-##0.05
7. Refresh page/reopen modal--price is not changed (screenshot 2--price is still $2540)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 08:59:15 PM by Sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Prices don't update on destinations with multiple routes
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 08:59:02 PM »
Destination view shows the default prices in that field. The prices DO update normally (check each individual route)

Destination view cannot show the actual prices since you might have 10 routes with each having different pricing. Thus the default is shown there instead... So not a bug.

Offline LemonButt

• Members
Re: [-] Prices don't update on destinations with multiple routes
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2020, 09:10:24 PM »
I confirmed individual routes have the updates--perhaps a message needs to be displayed indicating this or otherwise to avoid confusion?

Offline LemonButt

• Members
Re: [-] Prices don't update on destinations with multiple routes
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2020, 09:17:47 PM »
Actually this is even more confusing that I thought because using the top drop down for adjust prices +5% for a certain value is NOT the same as using the +5% button to manually adjust prices.  It looks like the destination view for a destination with only 1 route IS using the actual prices--the bottom line is it's confusing as to whether I'm adding 5% to an existing price or the suggested defaults when entering nominal values.  Not sure what the best solution is to clarify this other than a message indicating what the numbers actually mean.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.