Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] New Aircraft Operator Level 2  (Read 353 times)

Offline Zombie Slayer

• Members
[ok] New Aircraft Operator Level 2
« on: January 01, 2020, 11:28:30 AM »
Game is DOTM. 27 planes scheduled, age of fleet at last update .95 years. Requirement is more than 25 scheduled, airline more than 1 year old, age of fleet less than 1 year. Two stat updates now since I scheduled my 26th plane and I have not been awarded this achievement. Since there is a good chance i dont survive the fuel spike i wanted to at least ensure I earn the achievement from this game!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 04:32:36 PM by Sami »
Co-founder Elite Worldwide Alliance
PacAir President and CEO
Designated "Tier 1" Opponent

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: New Aircraft Operator Level 2
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2020, 01:49:36 PM »
I believe there is also a requirement that llanda must have been in your fleet for some time before it is awarded. Have to check the code later on.

Offline Zombie Slayer

• Members
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2020, 05:24:24 PM »
Ok. The description just says they have to be scheduled, and putting a time requirement on a time sensitive achievement seems odd, but will standby for more info.
PacAir President and CEO

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2020, 06:03:42 PM »
Yes, there is a 30 day ownership requirement for this achivement. (just to prevent some juggling of aircraft back and forth to get this etc.)

Offline Zombie Slayer

• Members
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2020, 06:30:54 PM »
Yes, there is a 30 day ownership requirement for this achivement. (just to prevent some juggling of aircraft back and forth to get this etc.)

Ok. That makes the level 3 basically impossible, but will keep this in mind in future games.  I should still be ok getting the Level 2 this game. Thanks!
PacAir President and CEO

Offline Zombie Slayer

• Members
Re: [-] New Aircraft Operator Level 2
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2020, 01:26:56 AM »
More info. Aircraft 26 delivered January 16th and was scheduled before delivery roughly 27 hours ago, game date is now March 11th, achievement not yet awarded.
PacAir President and CEO

Offline Zombie Slayer

• Members
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2020, 10:16:08 AM »
30 aircraft scheduled, average age still under 1 year, achievement criteria met January 16th, current game date March 29th.
PacAir President and CEO

Offline sanabas

• Members
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2020, 10:23:55 AM »
What happens if you clear the schedules of the recently arrived aircraft, so everything scheduled is stuff you've had for 30+ days?

Just wondering if the 'must have had for 30 days' is preventing things every time a new plane arrives.

Offline Zombie Slayer

• Members
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2020, 10:59:27 AM »
I am kind of thinking that may be the bug here. I got level 1 as expected, the 30 day thing I didn't notice as the achievement happened between log ins which was around 50 game days.
PacAir President and CEO

Offline Zombie Slayer

• Members
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2020, 11:40:53 AM »
I have cleared the schedules of the last 3 planes delivered. The most recent delivery that is scheduled is February 22nd, 37 game days ago. Let's see what happens.
PacAir President and CEO

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2020, 03:41:33 PM »
Your current aircraft average age is 1.4 yrs and 28 planes in "operation", checked from the database.

I've also now changed the 30 day requirement for ownership to 14 days to make the level 3 more achievable.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 03:44:03 PM by Sami »

Offline Zombie Slayer

• Members
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2020, 03:59:44 PM »
Your current aircraft average age is 1.4 yrs and 28 planes in "operation", checked from the database.

I've also now changed the 30 day requirement for ownership to 14 days to make the level 3 more achievable.

I am showing 1.0 years old as of the most recent update. I removed the 3 newest this morning to see if that changed anything, but obviously it didn't. That could have sent the average age higher as of today. Unless there is a bug with average aircraft displayed (which there is not, did a manual calculation), I had 26 aircraft scheduled with .95 average age as of January 16th, which means with 30 day ownership I should have received the achievement on February 15th.

Something, somewhere, is wrong. I did a manual calculation of fleet age as of today and I came up with 31.06 total years for 31 aircraft, or 1.002 years of age. Since I am far past when I should have received this achievement, can you check the database for info as of February 16th, 1981? Even with 30 day ownership requirement I would have been under 1 year average age on that day.
PacAir President and CEO

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members

The 2 people who like this post:
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2020, 04:23:07 PM »
I pulled the aircraft data and avg.age for whole 31 strong fleet with manual calculation is today 1.004yrs. So the airline view page is correct in that sense. But I'm still getting 1.32yrs for the achivement. Hum, something somewhere.

Edit: Should be cool now
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 04:32:43 PM by Sami »

Offline Zombie Slayer

• Members
Re: [ok] New Aircraft Operator Level 2
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2020, 05:30:34 PM »
Thank you!
PacAir President and CEO

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.