Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Announced initial delivery dates incorrect  (Read 157 times)

Offline sanabas

• Members
[-] Announced initial delivery dates incorrect
« on: December 29, 2019, 05:13:31 AM »
In the Age of Flight GW, Connie 1049D freighters have just been launched and initial orders allocated. They were announced with deliveries from July 1956.

2 airlines ordered them, mine has other connies ordered with the last arriving in Sep 56. Other airline also has others ordered, with his last arriving in Jun 56. The production line is mostly empty from Aug-Dec 56.

So when the initial orders get allocated, other guy should get them starting in July, and I should get them starting in Sep/Oct, right?

Instead, the first delivery isn't until January 11.

So either the announced launch date is out by 6 months, or something's very weird in the allocation system. 
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 10:15:13 AM by Sami »

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
Re: Announced initial delivery dates incorrect
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2019, 08:59:20 AM »
The new allocation system is globally much better than the old one, but sometimes creates unfriendly gaps. Might this be another example?
The thing is that usually these gaps happen within an order, not between 2 orders.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Announced initial delivery dates incorrect
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2019, 10:15:07 AM »
The news date is based on the actual certification and earliest possible delivery. How the system actually allocates the slots is based on other orders and your orders and so on. => Not a bug in the news

Offline sanabas

• Members
Re: [-] Announced initial delivery dates incorrect
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2019, 10:29:11 AM »
I get that it's based off other orders, but why would it allocate the first order in january when there's 5 months of no orders beforehand? If the launch customers get their first plane in January, and a subsequent customer can get one in August/September, get 4-5 before the launch customers do, then something's not right.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2019, 10:32:45 AM »
Your other orders (goes after the last delivery). And other orders by other airlines are also the factor.

This was recently checked and adjusted and works OK from what I see.

Offline sanabas

• Members
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2019, 10:39:17 AM »
My last order arrives in Sep 56, then I have orders for the starliner starting in late 57. Same for the other airline, their last is Jun 56, then others in late 57. And there are lots of empty slots in the second half of 56. The launch orders are coming 5-6 months after the airline's last delivery, despite there being available slots. And non-launch customers can get planes 5 months before the launch customers do.

When I made the order, I included 3 1049Gs, and the order confirmation screen showed I'd get 2 x 1049G, then 1 x new freighter, then the 3rd 49G, then the rest of the freighters. The freighters were date to be confirmed, but that order persisted if I increased the existing planes, it'd go 2 normal, then alternate until the normals ran out, then the freighters.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.