Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Have page for announced upcoming noise restrictions  (Read 194 times)

Offline sanabas

• Members
Have page for announced upcoming noise restrictions
« on: December 29, 2019, 04:35:39 AM »
In Airline Generations, currently 1981, I've seen a few announcements for chapter 2 restrictions in 5-8 years. But because the tracker has so many announcements about expansions starting/finishing, I don't remember the details, and have no way to check. Especially if I was starting a new airline, I'd have no way to know. So I could decide to fly Brittanias, which are cheap & plentiful & under 5 years old on the UM, and then potentially get a nasty surprise 18 months later when my entire fleet becomes unflyable and kills my airline, and my only warning would have been 6 months after starting, if I logged on at the right time.

If we could check announced upcoming restrictions, especially as a new airline, we could avoid that.

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: Have page for announced upcoming noise restrictions
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2019, 09:04:35 AM »
I remember a feat request I made about a clearer dashboard, iirc the possibility of a 3rd column, or more data stored in the column, so we can sort out "remote landing strip with no interest infra will increase to level 2" from more useful information like noise regulation, airports opening, etc.

Offline sanabas

• Members
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2019, 10:22:44 AM »
I remember a feat request I made about a clearer dashboard, iirc the possibility of a 3rd column, or more data stored in the column, so we can sort out "remote landing strip with no interest infra will increase to level 2" from more useful information like noise regulation, airports opening, etc.

That too. Though luckily you don't need infra level 2 to land a large/very large plane there for a techstop.

Offline groundbum2

• Members
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2019, 02:49:05 PM »
Call me old fashioned but I have a hardback jotter where I write stuff down...

Useful when starting a new gameworld to know what's coming at you..

Simon

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.