Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Connie-1049D launch info showing volume/volume instead of weight/volume  (Read 109 times)

Offline sanabas

• Members
Launch info from the dashboard is showing volume twice, and not displaying max weight carrying capacity. Plane info from the new plane screen is correctly showing weight/volume. Don't know if it's specific to this plane, or to all freighters, haven't seen any others launched.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 10:30:15 PM by Sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Connie-1049D launch info showing volume/volume instead of weight/volume
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2019, 10:28:19 PM »
Volume twice? Hmm, what did you mean? Edit: If you mean the m3 and cu.ft. then yes, that is intentional since the news texts are cached and the volumes/weights can't be converted "live" between units in the news text area like elsewhere in the interface.

Anyway, this seems to be just fine to me, since pax a/c show max pax capacity and range. And here the cargo plane shows the volume and range.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 10:37:30 PM by Sami »

Offline sanabas

• Members
If it can't convert and needs to show both, no worries, but shouldn't it also show weight? Kind of important in a freighter, it's the unit demand is shown in, same as pax for other planes. So max capacity = 155.6m^3/5495 cu ft/15195kg

If there's not enough room for all 3, then cargo weight is the equivalent of pax. Volume is actually irrelevant for most freighters, isn't it? Are there any that are volume limited?

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?

The person who likes this post:
Yep, I added that

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.