Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Cargo Bug Fix Results  (Read 145 times)

Offline tungstennedge

• Members
Cargo Bug Fix Results
« on: November 27, 2019, 08:57:12 PM »
Taking a look at many of the top airline it seems the cargo bug fix has taken a big chunk out of the margins of the biggest players. Oddly however, it seems that players such as myself of Trolling you airways flying most of thier cargo out of secondary smaller base such as KONT seem to have not lost too much cargo tho we have seen decreases aswell. I also noticed that routes which previously had "current demand" such as KSNA to most of europe has suddenly disappeared, except routes which I had already established at the time of the fix.

I went cargo for some quick profit but I guess the spree is over, and it's time to revert back to more normal strategies where frequency will rule once again. Just wondering what I'm to do with over 100 VL freighters xD

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
Re: Cargo Bug Fix Results
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2019, 10:47:34 PM »
I am not sure if we are half way through the phase in period.

And the current bug fix, once fully implemented, still slightly exaggerates the actual demand.

Flying VL cargo aircraft is not a viable strategy in AWS (maybe until connections are implemented), except an unusual circumstance of not enough competition.

Online Talentz

• Members
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2019, 11:43:48 PM »
A minor, slight loss of profit, only down 300m a week from just before the cargo fix... No biggie.

Sami, I respectfully ask that you add the 744M as an option for Combi aircraft. I want to win Cargo for the 4th time flying with just Combi's this time   :laugh:

Talentz
Co-founder and Managing member of: The Star Alliance Groupô - A beta era, multi-brand alliance.

Offline schro

• Members
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2019, 12:52:00 AM »
My issues seem to be more related to a much larger competitor that dropped competition on every single one of my routes after I started flying them.

Offline mikebravo

• Members
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2019, 10:10:41 PM »
My issues seem to be more related to a much larger competitor that dropped competition on every single one of my routes after I started flying them.

If you have just started you should report it.  ;)
I had the same when I started mine, now he is going bankrupt, but he pushed me out my HQ and I survived thanks to a loan to open a new base somewhere else.

Offline tungstennedge

• Members
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2019, 04:21:52 AM »
It was actually me who did the overlapping. I did this at first, and when I learned it was against the rules I backed out and didn't start competing again until he was making well over 1 billion a year. I think that's a fair point to rejoin the competition.

EDIT it was actually a billion a quarter
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 04:25:16 AM by tungstennedge »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.