Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Allowed aircraft types - Denmark "Dawn of the Millennium"  (Read 1562 times)

Offline pleym

• Members
[-] Allowed aircraft types - Denmark "Dawn of the Millennium"
« on: November 21, 2019, 11:36:01 AM »
Hei,

I see that in this gameworld all airports in Denmark except Billund and Aalborg have size restiction on the aircraft type. Its only small and medium, even when the ruway is 2777 (or more) m and the demand is over 100 pax. (I dont know if this apply to other airports around the world aswell)

Is it intentionaly set limits? and if thats the case why?

Kim
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 12:51:06 PM by Sami »

Offline schro

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: Allowed aircraft types - Denmark "Dawn of the Millennium"
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2019, 12:12:37 PM »
It's based upon the infrastructure level of the airport. Need to get to a 3 to unlock all sizes.

Offline pleym

• Members
Re: Allowed aircraft types - Denmark "Dawn of the Millennium"
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2019, 10:40:37 AM »
It's based upon the infrastructure level of the airport. Need to get to a 3 to unlock all sizes.
Dont think thats the problem, because Aalborg, Denmark only have level 2 on infrastructure and level 1 for traffic and still accept large aircrafts. ???

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: [-] Allowed aircraft types - Denmark "Dawn of the Millennium"
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2019, 11:10:42 AM »
That's what Schro said. You need infra level 3 to fly VL, but level 2 to fly NBs.

Since the update in the infra system (that makes it dynamic), lots of airports start smaller than they did previously. Proves to be a problem in some places, but due to the very small distances involved in Denmark, you shouldn't be impacted. Well, you can't fly this or that route with an A320, but eh... ;)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.