Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Order allocation 321Neo  (Read 995 times)

Online Verto

• Members
[-] Order allocation 321Neo
« on: November 10, 2019, 11:18:45 AM »
It seems that the allocation of orders when you are on the line are still a bit goofed.

For example looking at the 321neo line in MT I, as well as others, appear to have a massive gap in our orders randomly and without reason.

I was already on the line for 321 when the 321 neo launched. The start of my orders for the 321neo seem alright... but then noticed this gem in the middle of my 321neo deliveries.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 06:46:56 PM by Sami »

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
Re: Order allocation 321Neo
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2020, 11:16:55 AM »
Got the same (but less acute) problem in HaF, for the A320 line. Steady pace of 2 per months in 2001, then it suddenly drops to 1 every two months for four months in early 2002, then resumes with the current pace. This while roughly 3/4 of the prod slots are green for this timeframe.
A318 deliveries will start in march 2018, and it's the only exogenous factor I could account for. However the orders are few and far from filling the prod line, and this starts 2 months after the issue starts.

Online Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2020, 06:46:52 PM »
At this time can't investigate this report, since the initial order allocation depends on the actual case and I unfortunately lost the backup of the database I had for this. Please report if seen again (closing this for now).

For the second post, the variation in frames delivered per month depends on other orders, allocation of new models and other factors. The change of rate for a certain period of time (without any major long gaps) is within normal behaviour...

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2020, 07:41:12 PM »
For the second post, the variation in frames delivered per month depends on other orders, allocation of new models and other factors. The change of rate for a certain period of time (without any major long gaps) is within normal behaviour...

I get that, but the point is that:
 - there was no noticeable variation in the other player's orders
 - A318 was being delivered, but only 2 month after the "slowness", and there are few orders for it anyway

If it's the system's "make room for new model" that created it, then some kind of security check to see if room for the new model is really needed would be welcome. Because in this case, it created room while there was no use for it (enough free prod slots, even free slots left if they were merged).

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.