Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Route image at zero after automatic airport transfer  (Read 339 times)

Offline Ben

• Members
Route image at zero after automatic airport transfer
« on: November 03, 2019, 04:08:07 PM »
So I just saw that my Orly flights have no route image after being moved to CDG.  My Le Bourget flights kept their RI of 100.  Is this a bug?

Offline schro

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
Re: Route image at zero after automatic airport transfer
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2019, 06:08:50 PM »
Since we are talking France, I think you mean to say that you surrendered your RI.

I'd say open up a bug report on this as it bugs me.

Online knobbygb

• Members
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 04:31:59 AM »
Weird. I'm playing ORY/CDG in another game. When I was relocated a lot of routes I'd just created at ORY (RI < 20%) jumped to 100% at CDG and ALL the new routes I created at CDG for the first 4 or 5 days also began at 100% right off!  I had around 100 stored aircraft and scheduled them all up in the first few game days of the new base. I thought I'd bleed money for months, especially as there was quite a bit of long-haul. I was actually going to log a bug but I never got around to it - I thought it'd be my little secret weapon for next time I play in France...
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 04:59:50 AM by knobbygb »

Online LotusAirways

• Members
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2019, 01:58:34 AM »
So I just saw that my Orly flights have no route image after being moved to CDG.  My Le Bourget flights kept their RI of 100.  Is this a bug?

I think the main poit is that Orly flights should not have changed to CDG. Le Bourget closes, CDG opens, nothing to do with Orly. I played Le Bourget-CDG a few months back in another game, and the setting was that way. Bug report. 

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2019, 07:52:46 AM »
I think the main poit is that Orly flights should not have changed to CDG. Le Bourget closes, CDG opens, nothing to do with Orly. I played Le Bourget-CDG a few months back in another game, and the setting was that way. Bug report.

Well, ORY was the main airport of Paris until CDG opened. AF moves to Orly in 52, and the army (navy) leaves the airport in 54 making it a full civilian airport. Orly Sud (South), finished in 61, made it even larger, then Orly Ouest, finished in 71.

It was the main airport of Paris, so I don't see any reason its flights shouldn't be moved to CDG. That's the way the game works for all other cities, no need to make an exception while it is even historically correct.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.