Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] UNABLE TO SEARCH SPECIFIC AIRCRAFTS IN USED MARKET, SPECIFICALLY DOUGLAS DC8  (Read 289 times)

Offline Siangchulee

• Members
I have tried to search for any douglas dc -8 on the used market, the search results start out okay, when douglas dc8 is selected on the filter, with the early DC 8-21 but on clicking on page two of the results, the filter is dumped and the resulting page is now for all aircraft on the used market, in alphabetical order. One week now....
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 11:55:55 AM by Sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Not able to replicate this: Used aircraft -> fleet group filter as DC-8 -> scroll down and choose page 2 or 3 -> works normally.

Your device and browser used?

Offline schro

• Members
Did you use the back button?

Offline Siangchulee

• Members
Ipad air, safari.... clicking page 2 or any other page gives me all used aircraft still.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Tested with iPad Air 2, Safari, iOS 12.0.1, works fine. Tested using "jump to page" dropdown, the "1 .. 2 .. 3" page selector at botton and "next page" button at bottom.

=> Can't replicate on any device. But if you have further info / details, let me know.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.