Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Is Airbus trying to extort me? (Weird New Aircraft order restrictions)  (Read 312 times)

Offline SP7

• Members
NA Challenge

Not sure what could be causing this - When i try to order 20 A320NEO, 20A319NEO, and 10 A320CEO I am told that I can't get production slots assigned. It's 2013, NEO production starts in 2015, and the game runs through 2025. Production slots are wide open, Airbus should be begging me to order aircraft.

However, I can order any amount of CEO planes without any NEOs, and also any amount of NEOs without any CEOs. I'm also able to order 20x320N, 20x319N, and 50x320CEO?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 05:21:29 AM by Sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Is Airbus trying to extort me? (Weird New Aircraft order restrictions)
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 05:21:10 AM »
It just means that you are ordering so many that game cannot deliver all those before game ends.

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Sami might be wrong on that one. It might be that the system tries to deliver you a mix of every sub-model (as it usually does), however by willing to do so, it has to deliver some NEO in 2014.

Thus it begins to bang its head against the door :-\

Offline Mort

• Members
Sami might be wrong on that one. It might be that the system tries to deliver you a mix of every sub-model (as it usually does), however by willing to do so, it has to deliver some NEO in 2014.

Thus it begins to bang its head against the door :-\

I thought it always did that too, it then surprised me in the NA Challenge by giving me slots for 50 MAX 7 followed by 50 MAX 8, despite them being ordered together.

Also seems extremely odd that he could order 20x320N, 20x319N, and 50x320CEO but not 20x320N, 20x319N, and 10x320CEO ?  ???

Offline SP7

• Members
Re: Is Airbus trying to extort me? (Weird New Aircraft order restrictions)
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2019, 07:55:45 PM »
It just means that you are ordering so many that game cannot deliver all those before game ends.

That can’t be right. As I said, it was 2013, game runs for another 11 years, I had no aircraft on order with airbus and was only trying to order 50 frames total. With a normal slot assignment that’s only 2-3 years worth of production.

It’s just very odd, I ended up ordering 20x319N and 20x 320CEO, slots were assigned without an issue. I’m just not sure why slot assignment would have failed when tried to order the quantity I originally wanted. I tried a bunch of different combinations before just giving up.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.