Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: CBD - Cargo - How do you feel, Sami and playerbase ~  (Read 560 times)

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
Re: CBD - Cargo - How do you feel, Sami and playerbase ~
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2019, 09:12:56 AM »
the "rebalance" has done cargo quite useless, bar 2/3 airports. It was too powerful, but we obviously went the opposite side.

Offline Talentz

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2019, 09:41:25 AM »
I think the pricing on Light and STD cargo is about right in terms of not being a huge secondary revenue for pax-only/pax mainly airlines. Perhaps a bigger increase in base price for HC would make it far more appealing (and sustainable)?

Cargo outside the few top countries in the world is indeed useless... but that's nothing new. Its been that way since the launch.

Talentz
Co-founder and Managing member of: The Star Alliance Groupô - A beta era, multi-brand alliance.

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2019, 10:04:46 AM »
I think the pricing on Light and STD cargo is about right in terms of not being a huge secondary revenue for pax-only/pax mainly airlines. Perhaps a bigger increase in base price for HC would make it far more appealing (and sustainable)?

Possible. Small and medium cargo planes would be even more useless, though.

Cargo outside the few top countries in the world is indeed useless... but that's nothing new. Its been that way since the launch.

I've had good cargo income from WAW, MAD, ARN in the past games. Just one or two sets of 7 * 722Fs/321Fs. It was a nice diversification. Now, if you're not playing in Frankfurt or Hong Kong, it's not worth it.

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2019, 10:57:55 AM »
Possible. Small and medium cargo planes would be even more useless, though.

I've had good cargo income from WAW, MAD, ARN in the past games. Just one or two sets of 7 * 722Fs/321Fs. It was a nice diversification. Now, if you're not playing in Frankfurt or Hong Kong, it's not worth it.

Yup.

If you nearly double the amount of cargo you need to break even, maybe 80% - 90% of profitable destinations disappear from airports that are not exactly cargo hubs.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.