Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: BW1 Start Time  (Read 895 times)

Offline xiaoai7

• Members
BW1 Start Time
« on: September 19, 2019, 02:21:30 AM »
Does anyone know what time the game begins today? Thanks

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
Re: BW1 Start Time
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2019, 06:40:14 AM »
The classic game worlds (non BW) have their clock stopped for the first 24 RW hours. So players can set up their base and parameters peacefully, or even change base if they decide to do so.
I'd tend to assume it's the same for BW.

Offline xiaoai7

• Members
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2019, 07:33:46 AM »
Thanks for the reply! I read that it's paused for the first 24 hours, was just wondering when the game world opened so I could choose a base etc.

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2019, 08:09:41 AM »
Aaah... That I don't know. Sorry.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2019, 08:46:18 AM »
Will open during the afternoon. If you have pre-joined the game you shall receive an email about it.

darkmile

• Former member
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2019, 04:34:02 PM »
I joined the world as a free trial. Now it seems, that I can't do anything (except order 2 aircraft and plan routes for them) for the first 24h. Is this correct? If so, feels like a waste of trial... Can I change to another game world?

Offline Kontio

• Members
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2019, 04:57:09 PM »
I joined the world as a free trial. Now it seems, that I can't do anything (except order 2 aircraft and plan routes for them) for the first 24h. Is this correct? If so, feels like a waste of trial... Can I change to another game world?

Nobody can do anything else for the first 24 hours. That's the idea, everyone gets to launch their airline regardless of time zones or personal schedules. Why would that be a waste of a trial?

Offline Tha_Ape

• Members
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2019, 05:33:16 PM »

The BW will "really" start 24hrs after the opening. Your trial week should start by then.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.