Average Aircraft Condition

Started by KABQ, September 13, 2019, 02:51:59 PM

KABQ

What are the factors that affect average aircraft condition? 

I have an airline with mostly new build aircraft (obviously delivered at 100% condition), all are scheduled for A & B checks, yet the average condition hovers around 93-94%.  Even if I go in and perform extra maintenance every so often, they quickly revert back to around 93% before the next A or B check takes place.  This has been a recurring problem for me in every game world I've played, and nobody in alliance forums has ever had an answer.  Any ideas? 

gazzz0x2z

stats are taken on thursday. If like me, you have plenty of A-checks on saturday, you'll be far behind players with A-Checks on wednesdays.

Tha_Ape

Quote from: KABQ on September 13, 2019, 02:51:59 PM
What are the factors that affect average aircraft condition? 

I have an airline with mostly new build aircraft (obviously delivered at 100% condition), all are scheduled for A & B checks, yet the average condition hovers around 93-94%.  Even if I go in and perform extra maintenance every so often, they quickly revert back to around 93% before the next A or B check takes place.  This has been a recurring problem for me in every game world I've played, and nobody in alliance forums has ever had an answer.  Any ideas?

Flying.

Flying gets condition lower, so it's plainly normal. It fluctuates between 90 and 98%, depending on how recent was the last maintenance (C included).
You don't need to perform any extra maintenance to revert condition to 100%, that's just a waste of money (I did the same mistake when I started playing).

KABQ

Quote from: gazzz0x2z on September 13, 2019, 03:00:32 PM
stats are taken on thursday. If like me, you have plenty of A-checks on saturday, you'll be far behind players with A-Checks on wednesdays.

That makes sense!  Nearly all my checks are on Saturday right now since I'm running a short haul airline with no redeyes and therefore no 7-day schedules.  It was easiest to just set A and B checks on the same day. Thanks!